We are pleased to announce that an update to Mani Admin Plug-in has been released to fix a number of bugs!
It is advised to update your current installation of Mani Admin Plug-in to the latest build in order to benefit from the latest bugfixes and improvements.
Me and birkett originally planned to iron out all the bugs before making this release (bug list for CSGO would of been shorter). Since fixing the CSGO engine bug was taking longer than expected, I decided to do a bugfix release so people could actually benefit from a mostly fixed plugin (e.g. being able to change maps without a work around). The next version of Mani was originally going to be "1.2.23" (we're dropping the build number in future), however since I've opted for a bugfix release the build number has been kept for the moment and bumped up.
Updated archives can be found on the Releases page. See below for a change log, outstanding bugs, how to upgrade & final notes.
For the time being CSGO - Windows should be considered a beta and not stable.
Dear supporters of Mani-Admin-Plug-in,
Unfortunately, we have sad news today. We will be closing shops by the end of this month. The reason for this decision was that we don't have enough manpower anymore to be dealing with the frequent updates for the source engine and all its different versions. Real life just simply does not allow for such time consuming hobby’s anymore. This was a tough decision, but from our point of view, it's better to bring it to an end now, than allowing it to continue to slowly fall apart on its own. We have disabled user registration for that reason.
We want to give a really big THANK YOU to all of you who supported us during all these years. We have given M-A-P a great lifetime from being a simple server plug-in to becoming part of a huge community that has hosted M-A-P on their servers for all these years. We especially want to say thanks to:
- Mani - Core Developer
- Keeper - Core Developer
- VuurWerk - Core Developer & Site Hoster
- xFactor - Moderator & Author of M-A-P Stats Reader
- Schlabberdog - Author of ManiWebAdmin
- Nux - Former Administrator
- Isias - Administrator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Mattie - Developer of Eventscripts (good community relationship over all these years)
- Bailopan - Developer of SourceMod (helping us out or giving us SRCDS related hints from time to time)
- nomy - Global Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Malak101 - Global Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Kleos - Global Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- _James2k_ - Former Global Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Papy - Former French Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Magician - Former French Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- DeaD_Eye - Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Gonzo - Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Rogue/bobbobagan - Former Global Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- Du bist Deutschland - Former German Moderator & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
- flash477 - Author of the M-A-P V1.0/1.1 documentation & Long Time Supporter of M-A-P
Everybody else we forgot to mention and especially:
All our Users / Donors / Supporters!
So, after exactly 8 years with ups and downs, M-A-P has finally reached the end of its life. The initial release of Mani Admin Plug-in was V.1.0.0, released 30th December 2004. It’s been great running M-A-P with you guys.
Thanks for all the love and all the support.
Beta C is ready for download.
The helmet + kevlar buy issue has been resolved.
ma_sethealth problem has been fixed.
You can now slay bots.