Username Password: Remember me

MOTD Maker
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MOTD Maker

MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91731

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
Hey I was wondering, I need a MOTD for my server. Is there a MOTD maker that makes it very easy to create my Motd?
The topic has been locked.

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91736

• Leon
  • Senior Boarder
Ruben wrote:
Hey I was wondering, I need a MOTD for my server. Is there a MOTD maker that makes it very easy to create my Motd?

You can try it here, provided that you know css and html.
I can make you MOTD, though when I have more time, not today

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91738

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
Leon wrote:
Ruben wrote:

You can try it here, provided that you know css and html.
I can make you MOTD, though when I have more time, not today
Please . Since I don't have much knowledge about CSS + HTML.

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91739

• Leon
  • Senior Boarder
Then write that you would like to see in MOTD: A list of rules, contacts, or something else.

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91741

• hikafer
  • Senior Boarder
In this post you have a online motd.txt maker.

You can change font color/size, add images etc.
And then download the motd.txt file.

www.mani-admin-plugin.com/joomla/index.p...id=67854&catid=1

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91742

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks! Just what I needed . Leon, you got some spare time now! xD just kidding mate. Thanks alot both for helping me <3

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91743

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
I have uploaded my Motd, but it's not showing. My Motd in the attachement. I've putted it in file 'cstrike' and replaced it with my old motd.txt and then I restarted the server.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Ruben.

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91744

• Leon
  • Senior Boarder
Ruben wrote:
I have uploaded my Motd, but it's not showing. My Motd in the attachement. I've putted it in file 'cstrike' and replaced it with my old motd.txt and then I restarted the server.

1. Have you enabled the show MOTD in CSS settings?
2. There is no attachmants in you message
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Leon.

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91745

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
Leon wrote:
Ruben wrote:

yea, it says fake path.... Where would I find that setting? It's not in server.cfg neither in mani_server.cfg

Here's my motd: www.mediafire.com/?91qcwv5c3lt691o

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91746

• Leon
  • Senior Boarder
Ruben wrote:
Leon wrote:
Ruben wrote:

yea, it says fake path.... Where would I find that setting? It's not in server.cfg neither in mani_server.cfg

In the settings of your Counter Strike Source! Show motd or smth that!

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91747

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
Leon wrote:
Ruben wrote:
Leon wrote:
Ruben wrote:

In the settings of your Counter Strike Source! Show motd or smth that!
smth? And WHERE are the settings?! Nothign in sercer.cfg and mani_admin.cfg what settings do you mean?

MOTD:
<HTML><head><style>BODY { background: #000 ; color:white; } </style></head><body><h4><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Welcome to HorrorBaby!<span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"font-weight: normal; \"> This is a pretty new Mixed Maps / RPG Server! <br>Please invite all of your friends to make the Community grow even faster!</span></div><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"\"><div style=\"text-align: center;\"><br></div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Rules:</div><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"font-weight: normal; \"><div style=\"text-align: center;\">No Hacking</div></span><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"font-weight: normal; \"><div style=\"text-align: center;\">No Boosting</div></span><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"font-weight: normal; \"><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Respect HorrorBaby Members!</div></span><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"font-weight: normal; \"><div style=\"text-align: center;\">No Spawn Camping after 3.30!</div></span><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"font-weight: normal; \"><div style=\"text-align: center;\">ALWAYS Listen To Admins + Respect Admins!</div></span></span></h4><div><div style=\"text-align: center;\"><span style=\"font-weight: bold; \">Need to contact the owner?</span></div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Email/MSN: sikkens1997@hotmail.com</div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Steam Username: sikkens1997</div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Steam Name: BabyPoefPoef</div></div><div style=\"text-align: center;\"><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"background-color: rgb(255, 255, 224); \"><br></span></div><div style=\"text-align: center;\"><span class=\"Apple-style-span\" style=\"font-weight: bold; \">Notes:</span></div><div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Want to change map?? Type rtv</div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Like the server? Put us in your Favorites!</div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Want to buy Credits/Admin? Add \'sikkens1997\' or \'BabyPoefPoef\' in your Steam Friends!</div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Like the server? Put us in your Favorites!</div></div><div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Want to join the Community? Go to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/horrorbaby/</div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Want to buy Credits/Admin? Add \'sikkens1997\' or \'BabyPoefPoef\' in your Steam Friends!</div><div style=\"text-align: center;\">Got any suggestions? Add \'sikkens1997\' or \'BabyPoefPoef\'&nbsp;</div></div></body></HTML>
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Ruben.

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91748

• Leon
  • Senior Boarder
OK, I'll try to ask the most understandable. When you go to other servers, you see others MOTD?
And enough to change your posts, very hard to answer your question, if you change it all the time...

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91749

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
Yes, I do see motd's then. And I put my MOTD in the code last post.

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91750

• Leon
  • Senior Boarder
As I promised, Ive done MOTD for you. See how it looks here. And here is the code:
<html>
<head>
<title>MOTD</title>
<style type ="text/css" > 
    body{background-image:url(http://naduste.ru/motd/images/blocks.jpg); color:black; background-repeat: repeat; font-size:0.9em;font-family:sans-serif;}
	.naduste {background-image:url(http://naduste.ru/motd/images/text.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; margin-top: 20%; padding: 50px;}
 </style>
</head>
<body>
<div class="naduste">
 <center>
Welcome to HorrorBaby! This is a Mixed Maps RPG server!<br>

Want to join the Community? Go to <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/groups/horrorbaby/">steamcommunity.com/groups/horrorbaby</a><br>
Want to buy Credits/Admin? Add <b>'sikkens1997 / BabyPoefPoef'</b> in your Steam Friends!<br>
Like the server? Put us in your Favorites!<br>
    Want to change map?? Type <b>rtv</b><br>

Need to contact the Owner of the server?<br>
<u>Steam</u>: <b>sikkens1997 / BabyPoefPoef</b><br>
<u>MSN/Email</u>: <b>sikkens1997@hotmail.com</b><br>
 </center>   
    </div>

</body>
</html>

Re: MOTD Maker 2 years, 10 months ago #91752

• Ruben
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks ALOT Leon, but I edited the text, and now the background and colours don't work. =/
I was wondering could you please fix it? I really liked the background

here my code:
<html>
<head>
<title>MOTD</title>
<style type ="text/css" > 
    body{background-image:url(http://naduste.ru/images/motd/blocks.jpg); color:black; background-repeat: repeat; font-size:0.9em;font-family:sans-serif;}
	.naduste {background-image:url(http://naduste.ru/images/motd/text.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; margin-top: 20%; padding: 50px;}
 </style>
</head>
<body>
<div class="naduste">
 <center>
Welcome to <b>HorrorBaby</b>! This is a <b>Mixed Maps RPG server!</b><br>
Please invite all of your friends to make the Community grow even faster!<br>
<br>
<b>Rules:</b><br>
No Hacking<br>
No Boosting<br>
Respect HorrorBaby Community Members!<br>
No Spawn Camping after 3.30!<br>
ALWAYS Listen To Admins + Respect Admins!<br>
<br>
<b>Need to contact the owner?</b><br>
Email/MSN: sikkens1997@hotmail.com<br>
Steam Username: sikkens1997<br>
Steam Ingame Name: BabyPoefPoef<br>
<br>
<b>Notes:</b>
Want to change map?? Type rtv<br>
Want to buy Credits/Admin? Add 'sikkens1997' or 'BabyPoefPoef' in your Steam Friends!<br>
Want to join the Community? Go to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/horrorbaby/<br>
Want to buy Credits/Admin? Add 'sikkens1997' or 'BabyPoefPoef' in your Steam Friends!<br>
Got any suggestions? Add 'sikkens1997' or 'BabyPoefPoef'<br>
 </center>   
    </div>

</body>
</html>
  • Page:
Moderators: kleos, Malak101, nomy, Rogue
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds